LPN/RN -New Hampton
- Full and Part-time Shifts Available
New Hampton Nursing and Rehab
703 South Fourth Avenue
New Hampton, IA, US
New Hampton Nursing & Rehabilitation Center has full and part-time options available for 2nd and 3rd shifts LPN/RN
- Higher starting wages ($2 hr differential for 2nd and 3rd shift)
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Free employee nourishment program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Earn while you learn
The duties for this position include:
- Follow established standards of nursing practice and implements facility policies and procedures
- Complete medication administration
- Complete detailed nursing assessments and documentation
- Interprets existing policies and procedures to Certified Nursing Assistants, residents, families, and physicians
- Supervises and evaluates all direct resident care and initiates, corrective action as necessary
- Obtains report from nurse he/she is relieving and records sufficient information for follow-up action if necessary
- Conducts residents rounds daily, reporting problems to Nursing Supervisor and initiating corrective action
- Identifies resident problems and emergency situations and responds appropriately within the quality of life policies
- Provides clinical supervision of Certified Nursing Assistants
Come join the great things happening at NHNRC!
Unrestricted and current state of Iowa LPN/RN licensure.
Questions may be directed to 641-394-4153.
We are an equal opportunity employer.