New Hampton Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is seeking a part-time 3rd shift (10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.) LPN/RN for our Charge Nurse position.
The duties for this position include:
- Follow established standards of nursing practice and implements facility policies and procedures
- Complete medication administration
- Complete detailed nursing assessments and documentation
- Interprets existing policies and procedures to Certified Nursing Assistants, residents, families, and physicians
- Supervises and evaluates all direct resident care and initiates, corrective action as necessary
- Obtains report from nurse he/she is relieving and records sufficient information for follow-up action if necessary
- Conducts residents rounds daily, reporting problems to Nursing Supervisor and initiating corrective action
- Identifies resident problems and emergency situations and responds appropriately within the quality of life policies
- Provides clinical supervision of Certified Nursing Assistants
- Higher starting wages ($2 hr differential for 2nd and 3rd shift)
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Free employee nourishment program
Come join the great things happening at NHNRC!
Unrestricted and current state of Iowa LPN/RN licensure.
Hayley Massman, Director of Nursing 641-394-4153; email@example.com