PT Med Manager/Universal Worker- Kensington Place Assisted Living
- Part Time
Kensington Place Assisted Living
504 Short Ave
New Hampton, IA 50659, US
- More Information
Now interviewing candidates for a part-time CMA/UW.
If you are looking for a great future in a fun, flexible, energetic team! Kensington Place Assisted Living is the perfect fit for you! In this role, you will provide personal care and supportive services to residents to maintain their comfort and safety.
As a Universal Worker/ Care Attendant, you will:
- Provide residents with desired services in a caring, safe and timely manner.
- Provide redirection, reassurance, and emotional and psychological support to residents and family members.
- Ensure residents have a pleasant dining experience in our restaurant-style dining room.
- Assist residents with personal care with dignity and grace.
Universal Worker skills and requirements:
- Able to learn new skills such as taking vital signs, providing medication reminders, etc.
- Clear documentation skills.
- Possess a passion for providing compassion and care to our residents.
- Able to maintain confidential information.
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer.