· 1/2 c salted butter, softened
· 2/3 c creamy peanut butter
· 1/2 c granulated sugar
· 1/2 c light brown sugar
· 1 Egg
· 1 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
· 1 tbsp milk
· 1 1/4 c all-purpose flour
· 1 tsp baking soda
· Peanut Butter Cups
· 1 c sugar for rolling
· Miniature Reese’s cups
· Miniature M&M’s
· Small candy eyes
· Candy corn
1. Preheat your oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat your butter, peanut butter, and both sugars together until mixed.
3. Mix in your egg, milk, and vanilla extract
4. Add your dry ingredients (flour and baking soda) and mix until you have a thick dough.
5. Form your dough into small balls, roll into your sugar, and place onto your baking sheet
6. Bake for 10 minutes
7. Unwrap your Reese’s cups and press an unwrapped chocolate onto the center of each cookie a couple minutes after you take them out of the oven (too soon and your chocolate will melt everywhere).
8. Place two candy eyes and a sideways orange or yellow M&M onto the top of the Reese’s.
9. Carefully place 3 pieces of candy corn into the back of Reese’s cup, sticking out of the cookie.
10. Place in the freezer for the chocolate to harden.